In order to bring good products to instrument lovers in different countries and regions, Lilliput (OWON) is always on the road. US International Microwave Symposium, known as the world's largest radio and microwave professionals gathering place, it’s also the birthplace of latest microwave academic research and technology products. This year's show located on American resort heaven - Hawaii, where the wave on the sea and the wave on instrument shining together.
At the show, Lilliput (OWON) 2017 new product line - spectrum analyzer introduces two products, support 1.5Gz and 3.6GHz the highest frequency respectively. At the same time, the classic third-generation desktop oscilloscope XDS series of four-channel section is also a strong landing, with two channels on the basis of advantages, four-channel style extends the engineer's accessibility.
- OWON Share – PC Software for Bluetooth Multimeter released
- OWON new product – XDS 4-channel Oscilloscope
- Lilliput (OWON) Product Share - Spectrum Analyzer XSA1000 series
- OWON on the road - great effect on U.S. International Microwave Show
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2017 HKEF (Spring Edition) (Hong Kong)
- OWON XDM3041 - new memeber enrolls in OWON XDM series product
- high level models from XDS introduced more options
- Lilliput (OWON) @ 2016 HKEF (AE) (Hong Kong)
- Lilliput (OWON) @ NEPCON Vietnam 2016 (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Lilliput (OWON) @ The 6th CACF (Bankok, Thailand)